Dear Readers,
When I started teaching... I started reading. I read all the 6-8 grade literature and then more. I now LOVE reading and ALWAY have a book on my dresser. Reading lets my mind wonder into a new world without diapers and crying babies. But reading is more fun when you share. For this blog I will write about the GOOD books I read. I will write about books that are worthy of reading and ones I truly recommend. Enjoy your readings.
Monday, October 15, 2012
The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom
I love all of Mitch Albom's book. This book is no exception. It was a novel about time. Some people have too much and some people not enough. In the end eithor person realizes that time is a gift and we need to do the most with it. Time is a Gift and that's what Mitch really tries to show his readers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment