All-right... I started another series. Hearts of the Children in a historic fiction series of 4 cousins living in the 1960's. (It is funny, because I keep thinking about my parents throughout these books.) These cousins are live in different parts of the world and therefore get to experience the different events/issues that happened in the late 1900's.
Hans lives in Germany and experiences the Berlin Wall, the closing of East Germany ect.
Gene lives in Provo but serves a mission in Germany and then comes home only to be sent off to the Vietnam War.
Diana lives in Salt Lake but ends up going to BUY.
Kathy goes to school in New York visits Mississippi a few times and becomes a hippie who is all about "peace".
Between their 4 lives I have learned a lot about the Vietnam War,
I have really enjoyed these books.


No comments:
Post a Comment