The Christmas Box was a very short read (finished it in one day), and a great book around the holidays. I thought I would have been more emotional when reading this book because it is about a mother who lost a child. The mother keeps writing letters to her lost daughter and keeps then in "The Christmas Box". It is called the Christmas Box because Heavenly Father gave His Son away on the first Christmas many years ago.
This book reminded me that I WILL see my Kaden again. I will get to be his Mother in heaven. God knows I lost a son. God lost (or gave away freely) His Son.
I wish I could have cried while reading this story. Sometime I just want to cry and remember Kaden. So today I will go and write him a letter on his blog.
This is a great book for anyone who has lost someone.

No comments:
Post a Comment