Dear Readers,
When I started teaching... I started reading. I read all the 6-8 grade literature and then more. I now LOVE reading and ALWAY have a book on my dresser. Reading lets my mind wonder into a new world without diapers and crying babies. But reading is more fun when you share. For this blog I will write about the GOOD books I read. I will write about books that are worthy of reading and ones I truly recommend. Enjoy your readings.
Friday, May 9, 2014
When Thou Art Converted by M. Russell Ballard
Loved this book. Brother Ballard talked about our life being a boat and the anchor holds us stable. Well you have to have a good chain in order to stay grounded. So he goes on and talks about those chains. The chains are the everyday things, read your scriptures, go to church, say your prayers, BUT he goes into detail about them. And since he is an disciple, he has great stories and details about each chain. I really truly enjoyed this book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment