Dear Readers,

When I started teaching... I started reading. I read all the 6-8 grade literature and then more. I now LOVE reading and ALWAY have a book on my dresser. Reading lets my mind wonder into a new world without diapers and crying babies. But reading is more fun when you share. For this blog I will write about the GOOD books I read. I will write about books that are worthy of reading and ones I truly recommend. Enjoy your readings.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Blue Water by A. Manette Ansay

I read this book because it was a on the library's book club list.  AND it was an awesome read.  I felt like the novel was so real-life.  It is a story about a mother who loses her only son to a drunk-driver.  She and her husband then sail the seas to get away from memories of their past.  On the water they meet interesting people who help her realize that forgiveness is everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment