Dear Readers,

When I started teaching... I started reading. I read all the 6-8 grade literature and then more. I now LOVE reading and ALWAY have a book on my dresser. Reading lets my mind wonder into a new world without diapers and crying babies. But reading is more fun when you share. For this blog I will write about the GOOD books I read. I will write about books that are worthy of reading and ones I truly recommend. Enjoy your readings.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell

Very interesting book.  I read it because it was a New York best seller and I thought it was going to be about David & Goliath.  It kind of was, because it talked about how "big" isn't always better.  How disabilities aren't always weaknesses.  And how more isn't always the best. 
There was examples and stories or how these  principles are true.  I enjoyed it, but did skim through some parts.  In the end I was happy with where I am in life.  I have little and that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment