Dear Readers,

When I started teaching... I started reading. I read all the 6-8 grade literature and then more. I now LOVE reading and ALWAY have a book on my dresser. Reading lets my mind wonder into a new world without diapers and crying babies. But reading is more fun when you share. For this blog I will write about the GOOD books I read. I will write about books that are worthy of reading and ones I truly recommend. Enjoy your readings.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom

I love Mitch Albom books, but this one was my least favorite.  It is a true story of Mitch interactions with 2 very different men; a Rebi and a Priest.  Mitch is asked to write a eulogy for the Rabi and therefore gets to personally know him.  In doing so he meet an Aferican-American Priest who had a crazy past.  In the end you learn that these 2 men really are a lot alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment