Dear Readers,
When I started teaching... I started reading. I read all the 6-8 grade literature and then more. I now LOVE reading and ALWAY have a book on my dresser. Reading lets my mind wonder into a new world without diapers and crying babies. But reading is more fun when you share. For this blog I will write about the GOOD books I read. I will write about books that are worthy of reading and ones I truly recommend. Enjoy your readings.
Monday, September 24, 2012
While I was Gone by Sue Miller
I saw that this was a recommended book club book from our library and rented it. Well, it was different! But I liked the overall message.. Forgiveness. It was about a grown woman who meet up with a male roommate, Eli, from her past. They had a lot of memories together and therefor started hanging out as couples then alone. In the end you learn a lot about their past and how it helped shaped their futures. And in the very end you learn that who you are today tells more about you then the past life you lived.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment