Dear Readers,
When I started teaching... I started reading. I read all the 6-8 grade literature and then more. I now LOVE reading and ALWAY have a book on my dresser. Reading lets my mind wonder into a new world without diapers and crying babies. But reading is more fun when you share. For this blog I will write about the GOOD books I read. I will write about books that are worthy of reading and ones I truly recommend. Enjoy your readings.
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
The Invisible Wall by Harry Bernstin
I started reading this book a year ago and just restarted it when it was recommended again. Well, I am glad I read it through. It is the true story of Harry who lived through the after math of WW11 as a Jew. He lived on a street that was half Jew half Christen. And it was very interesting to see how these 2 religions treated each other. I really enjoyed this book. Expressly from a child's point of view.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment