Dear Readers,

When I started teaching... I started reading. I read all the 6-8 grade literature and then more. I now LOVE reading and ALWAY have a book on my dresser. Reading lets my mind wonder into a new world without diapers and crying babies. But reading is more fun when you share. For this blog I will write about the GOOD books I read. I will write about books that are worthy of reading and ones I truly recommend. Enjoy your readings.

Friday, June 1, 2012

4:50 from Paddington by Agatha Christie


This is the first Murder Mystery that I have read.  I love watching mysteries and I love trying to figure out who did it.  So I wasn't surprised that I really liked reading one.  Agatha Chrisitie is a great author.  She is descriptive and makes you think it could be anyone.  I of course was very surprised with the outcome of this book.  And now realize that I could never be a detective.  I read this book for our May book club and truly enjoyed reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment