I just finished reading another myertery novel. This is the 2nd myserty I have read in a month and I now realize that I am not good at solving them. But I disliked how the murderer in this story admitted to the crime and then explaind why they did it. I wish I could have done more of the thinking. But all-in-all it was a good read. If you are in want of a myserty, this one is for you. The story starts with a modle who dies. And then the reporter (who was also there when she died) tries to find out the truth. And the truth is never what you think. Dear Readers,
When I started teaching... I started reading. I read all the 6-8 grade literature and then more. I now LOVE reading and ALWAY have a book on my dresser. Reading lets my mind wonder into a new world without diapers and crying babies. But reading is more fun when you share. For this blog I will write about the GOOD books I read. I will write about books that are worthy of reading and ones I truly recommend. Enjoy your readings.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
So Pretty it Hurts by Kate White
I just finished reading another myertery novel. This is the 2nd myserty I have read in a month and I now realize that I am not good at solving them. But I disliked how the murderer in this story admitted to the crime and then explaind why they did it. I wish I could have done more of the thinking. But all-in-all it was a good read. If you are in want of a myserty, this one is for you. The story starts with a modle who dies. And then the reporter (who was also there when she died) tries to find out the truth. And the truth is never what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment