Dear Readers,

When I started teaching... I started reading. I read all the 6-8 grade literature and then more. I now LOVE reading and ALWAY have a book on my dresser. Reading lets my mind wonder into a new world without diapers and crying babies. But reading is more fun when you share. For this blog I will write about the GOOD books I read. I will write about books that are worthy of reading and ones I truly recommend. Enjoy your readings.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult

I have read a number of Jodi Picoult books.  They all have the same type of story line where there is some sort of family problem and in the end you are shocked. Well, this one followed that same line.  BUT throughout this story line family you learn about wolves. I enjoyed that.  I also liked the family plot where a broken family was brought back together and forced to remember what family was all about.  I really did like this read and would recommend it to anyone who likes Jodi Picoult.

No comments:

Post a Comment