Dear Readers,
When I started teaching... I started reading. I read all the 6-8 grade literature and then more. I now LOVE reading and ALWAY have a book on my dresser. Reading lets my mind wonder into a new world without diapers and crying babies. But reading is more fun when you share. For this blog I will write about the GOOD books I read. I will write about books that are worthy of reading and ones I truly recommend. Enjoy your readings.
Sunday, June 17, 2012
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
My little sister recommend this book and so I started it. But I stopped after 5 chapters (too slow). Then a good friend recommend it, so I decided to pick it back up. And man am I glad that I did. This story is about a young girl during WWII. She loses her brother and mother as the start of the book and becomes a foster child who loves reading. Through the eyes of this child you see what goes on during WWII. I cried and laughed. A great story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment