Dear Readers,

When I started teaching... I started reading. I read all the 6-8 grade literature and then more. I now LOVE reading and ALWAY have a book on my dresser. Reading lets my mind wonder into a new world without diapers and crying babies. But reading is more fun when you share. For this blog I will write about the GOOD books I read. I will write about books that are worthy of reading and ones I truly recommend. Enjoy your readings.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Train To Potevka by Mike Ramsdell

This book was going to be our book club book for January, but there were not enough copies, so I just read it on my own.  At first I was skeptical since it's about an American Spy, but I ended up loving the story line and couldn't put it down. 
This young spy is stuck in Russia after WWII.  HIs mission has been terminated and he is therefore trying to escape the city.  One things goes wrong after another and he finds himself in some very troubling situations.  It reminded me a lot of a James Bond book, only this one is true.    

No comments:

Post a Comment