Dear Readers,
When I started teaching... I started reading. I read all the 6-8 grade literature and then more. I now LOVE reading and ALWAY have a book on my dresser. Reading lets my mind wonder into a new world without diapers and crying babies. But reading is more fun when you share. For this blog I will write about the GOOD books I read. I will write about books that are worthy of reading and ones I truly recommend. Enjoy your readings.
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Endenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson
My mother recommended this book to me. My father gave it to her as a gift for Christmas last year. I'm really not a fan of Romantic Novels, but I thought I would give it a try. It is the story of twins sisters living in the early 1900's who go to live in a mansion in Endenbrooke. These twins are completely different. While there, one twins tries to fall in love and the other lets love find her. I loved how proper and romantic these relationships were. I found myself smiling ear to ear when the man "touched" her arm. It was a nice break from living in the 20th century.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment