Dear Readers,

When I started teaching... I started reading. I read all the 6-8 grade literature and then more. I now LOVE reading and ALWAY have a book on my dresser. Reading lets my mind wonder into a new world without diapers and crying babies. But reading is more fun when you share. For this blog I will write about the GOOD books I read. I will write about books that are worthy of reading and ones I truly recommend. Enjoy your readings.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown.

My mother recommended this book to me.  I had my husband read it first who said, "This was the best book he has read in a long time."

I was a slow read for me but I did enjoy it.  It was interesting reading a book about the Olympics right before WWII.  And it was amazing to read the true story about these boys and there fight for gold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment