Dear Readers,

When I started teaching... I started reading. I read all the 6-8 grade literature and then more. I now LOVE reading and ALWAY have a book on my dresser. Reading lets my mind wonder into a new world without diapers and crying babies. But reading is more fun when you share. For this blog I will write about the GOOD books I read. I will write about books that are worthy of reading and ones I truly recommend. Enjoy your readings.

Friday, January 27, 2012

5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman



I read this book before I was married and after I had kids. And I was different love language the second time. There are 5 love Languages; Gift Giving, Words of Affirmation, Quality Time, Service, and Physical Touch. You will take a test to find out YOUR love language and then learn about it. This book helped me truly undersand how to show love to others. And how I liked to be loved. Great Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment