
I was in the locker room at the YMCA and I saw a girl reading with tears in her eyes. She was reading Tuesdays with Morrie and when I asked her if everything was OK, she told me to read this book. I did and I am so glad I did. It is Mich's true story of visiting his dying perfessor and gaining insight about life. He learns from a dying man how to fulfill his life.

5 People you Meet in Heaven is about an old man named Eddi. He dies on is 82nd birthday and goes to Heaven. But before he makes it there, he meets 5 people. He doesn't know these 5 people, but they know him. Their lives were changed because of Eddi. I great book that will make you feel good.
I loved Five People You Meet in Heaven! It was so good!
ReplyDelete