Dear Readers,

When I started teaching... I started reading. I read all the 6-8 grade literature and then more. I now LOVE reading and ALWAY have a book on my dresser. Reading lets my mind wonder into a new world without diapers and crying babies. But reading is more fun when you share. For this blog I will write about the GOOD books I read. I will write about books that are worthy of reading and ones I truly recommend. Enjoy your readings.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Chains ann Forge by Laurie Anderson

These are both books that some middle school students were reading and I joined in. I am so glad that I did. These two books talk about slave girl and her friend during WWI. You will cry as they try to walk to freedom. You will cry as you see how black children are treated. You will cry at the end. Chains is the first book.

No comments:

Post a Comment