Dear Readers,

When I started teaching... I started reading. I read all the 6-8 grade literature and then more. I now LOVE reading and ALWAY have a book on my dresser. Reading lets my mind wonder into a new world without diapers and crying babies. But reading is more fun when you share. For this blog I will write about the GOOD books I read. I will write about books that are worthy of reading and ones I truly recommend. Enjoy your readings.

Friday, January 27, 2012

These is My Words by Nancy E. Turner

I read this book a LONG time ago and loved it. It is in a series with 2 other books, so you might get hooked. This is a diary of Sarah Agnes Prine from 1881-1901. She is a woman who lived in teh Arizona Territories when it was first being settled.
She talks about all the adventures, hardships and triles she went through. She tells of her love story, hurt and love story again. You will LOVE the way it ends. I cried... happy cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment