This book is what the title says. It a lecture given by a dying professor. It is therefore his last lectures. And the topic; Life. Randy has cancer and was given 6 months to live. He writes this lecture for he students, but really for his 3 children. I read this book before I had kids and after. I cried both times. The second time I read it, I realized each chapter is something I would want my young children to know. A must read.
Dear Readers,
When I started teaching... I started reading. I read all the 6-8 grade literature and then more. I now LOVE reading and ALWAY have a book on my dresser. Reading lets my mind wonder into a new world without diapers and crying babies. But reading is more fun when you share. For this blog I will write about the GOOD books I read. I will write about books that are worthy of reading and ones I truly recommend. Enjoy your readings.
Friday, January 27, 2012
The Last Lecture By Randy Pausch
This book is what the title says. It a lecture given by a dying professor. It is therefore his last lectures. And the topic; Life. Randy has cancer and was given 6 months to live. He writes this lecture for he students, but really for his 3 children. I read this book before I had kids and after. I cried both times. The second time I read it, I realized each chapter is something I would want my young children to know. A must read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment