Dear Readers,

When I started teaching... I started reading. I read all the 6-8 grade literature and then more. I now LOVE reading and ALWAY have a book on my dresser. Reading lets my mind wonder into a new world without diapers and crying babies. But reading is more fun when you share. For this blog I will write about the GOOD books I read. I will write about books that are worthy of reading and ones I truly recommend. Enjoy your readings.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bringing Elizabeth Home by Ed & Lois Smart



After reading A Stolen Life, I was interested in kidnapping and therefore read, "Bringing Elizabeth Home". This does not talk about Elizabeth's experiences as a kidnapped child. It talks about what her parents endured. Mr. and Mrs. Smart are the authors, and explain their side of the story. Again my eyes were open to the pain and horror of kidnappings. The Smarts were LDS and therefore God becomes a huge part in her homecoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment