Dear Readers,

When I started teaching... I started reading. I read all the 6-8 grade literature and then more. I now LOVE reading and ALWAY have a book on my dresser. Reading lets my mind wonder into a new world without diapers and crying babies. But reading is more fun when you share. For this blog I will write about the GOOD books I read. I will write about books that are worthy of reading and ones I truly recommend. Enjoy your readings.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Shift by Jennifer Brandbury



This book is a juvenile book and therefore a very quick read. Yet, the moral is great for anyone. It is a story of 2 boys who bike across the United States together. They see and experience much. Yet, in the end it is what they learn. I recommend this book if you want a quick, fun read.

No comments:

Post a Comment