Dear Readers,

When I started teaching... I started reading. I read all the 6-8 grade literature and then more. I now LOVE reading and ALWAY have a book on my dresser. Reading lets my mind wonder into a new world without diapers and crying babies. But reading is more fun when you share. For this blog I will write about the GOOD books I read. I will write about books that are worthy of reading and ones I truly recommend. Enjoy your readings.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua






This is a book that was picked for March's Book Club. And I finished it in one week. It was that good. The story is about a Chinese mother who raises here 2 girls in America. It is about the differences between Western Mother's and Chinese Mothers. I now have a lot of idea of how I want to better raise my Children. #1 my children will play a instrument. #2 my children will play a sport. #3 But I will let them choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment